Monday, December 6, 2010

My computer editing table Epic cathode (including 2 USB gadget) - Sidney Samson - Riverside

My computer editing table Epic cathode (including 2 USB gadget) - Sidney Samson - Riverside Tube. Duration : 1.08 Mins.


Just to give you a quick overview of my computer desk. Yes I know it needs a polish! You will be my fourth cathode setting changes I can. I am fundamentally dependent on a set of 4 cathode directly behind the desk, but you can not see them. 4 settings include Off, On flash alternately, the sound activated. You will also see 2 of my USB gadgets - A Doctor Who Tardis USB hub and my USB cup warmer for my tea and coffee. Yes, it's a PS2 controller on my desk is connected via a PS2USB adapter cost me like £ 1.99 at eBay. The mouse pad is the custom, and that a 1TB Samsung HDD F3 (without HDD SSD faster). You see, Lieutenant Commander Data of Star Trek, I'm a Trekkie: P. lol The mouse is a laser mouse that changes color Belkin Glo Have fun!

Keywords: Riverside, Sidney, Samson, Motherf*cker, Cathode, LED, Sound, Controller, PSU, Audio, USB, Case, PS2, 1TB, Samsung, F3, Aiwa, Mug, Warmer, Custom, Mouse, Mat, Belkin, Glo

0 comments:

Post a Comment