Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Epic Computer Desk Cathode Modification (Incl. 2 USB Gadgets) - Sidney Samson - Riverside

Just giving you guys a quick tour of my computer desk. Yes I know it needs a polish! You'll get to view my 4 setting cathode modification I did. I basically have hooked up a set of 4 cathodes directly behind my desk, yet you cannot see them. 4 Settings include; Off, On, Alternating flash, Sound Activated. You'll also see 2 of my USB Gadgets - A TARDIS USB Hub from Doctor Who and also my USB Mug Warmer for my tea & coffee. Yes that is also a PS2 controller on my desk, it's connected via a PS2 to USB adaptor which cost me like £1.99 on eBay. The mouse mat is custom, and that's a 1TB Samsung F3 HDD (Fastest HDD without being SSD). You did also see Lt. Cmdr Data from Star Trek as I'm a trekkie :P lol. The mouse is a Belkin Glo laser mouse, which changes colour Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCKheXg967Y&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment